Graffiti is a problem that if left unchecked can seriously damage the reputation of a community and adversely affect the economy and quality of life enjoyed by the residents.
Graffiti is any writing, drawing or symbol applied to any surface without the consent of the property owner or their agent.
– Graffiti Crime can occur anywhere the opportunity exists. Some of the more popular targets include:
– Public and private buildings
– Parks and recreation facilities
– Public transit vehicles, stations and shelters
– Public telephone booths
– Railway cars
– Bridges and overpasses
Why should you care?
– Graffiti crime can affect your community in many ways, including:
– Higher taxes for clean-up
– Lower property values
– Heightened fear of crime
– Cancellation or reduction of education and recreation programs
Removal is important
Graffiti that is not removed indicates that no one cares about the state of the community. A clear message must be sent to those responsible that this type of activity will not be tolerated. The most effective method of deterring Graffiti Crime is removal within 24 hours.
Timely graffiti removal will help stop the spread and re-occurrence of graffiti. Graffiti writers will not waste their time or materials and are unlikely to return to locations that do not offer a good return for their efforts.
To purchase this brochure please email us at email@example.com