Become a Member
2013 BCCPA Membership Application Form
People are the key to crime prevention.
Crime and violence are not just police problems - crime prevention is everyone's business. Crime prevention is the job of entire communities: the families who comprise them, the businesses that serve them, and the organizations that represent them.
By becoming a member of BCCPA, you are joining with other concerned people across the province who share your vision for a safer future. As a member, you will be supporting crime prevention initiatives in your community through the development of educational and training materials and the promotion of successful crime prevention practices.
BCCPA offers several membership options to accommodate the diversity of those interested in supporting and promoting crime prevention in their communities.
• Student - $30
• Individual - $60
• Non-Government Agencies - $80
• Government Agencies - $135
• Business - $260
Membership Benefits Include:
• Discounted rates for the annual training symposium
• One-year subscription to BCCPA Newsletter
• Non-profit members are entitled to enrol in the master Group Insurance Policy for Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
• Access to the Members Only section of the website
• Entitled to attend and vote at the BCCPA Annual General Meeting
For more information on any of the above categories, call the BCCPA office at 604-501-9222
or e-mail us now.